[Kolab-devel] [issue757] Kontact hangs when forwarding email

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon May 23 17:22:32 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

In Kontact, double click on a mail to show it in a separate window.  Then close
the window.  Then hit "f" for forwarding.  It's crucial to do it via the
keyboard shortcut.  A progress dialog appears saying "Please wait while the
message is being transferred", but there's no progress, it always says 0%.
Clicking on the dialog's cancel button, lets me work again with kontact but the
mail can't be shown again.

In the console window where I started kontact, I get some debug output:

QObject::connect: No such slot QObject::slotTransferCancelled()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'transferProgress')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'p')

This is with kontact proko2 branch from svn revision 417365.

With Kontact proko2 beta2 on a SUSE 9.1Professional, I get a segfault with the
attached traceback.

assignedto: david
files: forward-traceback.txt
messages: 4646
nosy: bh, david
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Kontact hangs when forwarding email
topic: kde client