[Kolab-devel] Can't see kolab shared calendar with kronolith

s.truppe at email.amergy.com s.truppe at email.amergy.com
Thu May 19 10:48:46 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch 18 Mai 2005 18:57 schrieb Stuart K Bingë:

> Are you using the latest Horde CVS code? If not, you should be - there is
> no longer any need to uncomment these functions, as they are automatically
> included when Kolab support is enabled in Horde.

I think so, i used the manual from the webclient hp
(http://www.kolab.org/webclient.html).

My ~/.cvs file contains the following lines:
cvs -z4 -q
update -dP
checkout -P
diff -u3 -p

and i've done a checkout for horde, the framework and kronolith and then a cvs
update.
but i've the same error message again :(

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object
in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 552

> What language setting are you using when logging into Horde?

sometimes english, sometimes german

best regards,
truppe steven