[Kolab-devel] problems with creating new task

s.truppe at email.amergy.com s.truppe at email.amergy.com
Tue May 17 14:55:40 CEST 2005

I allways get same error:
[error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in /kolab/lib/php/Horde/Kolab.php on line 552

I found the problem allready in the mailling list under
http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-devel/2005-January/002897.html,
but he says "recreate your default Kronolith Calendar" and i have no clue how to do this.
I thought that kronolith does not have his own calendar, the calendar is stored as shared
folder in cyrus imap. I hope someone here can help me out of this problem because i don't
want to loose all my configurations (only user definitions and the horde&components configs).
So how can i create a new "kronolith" calendar ?

with best regards,
truppe steven