[Kolab-devel] Cyrus and other process monitoring

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Mon May 16 00:01:45 CEST 2005

Martin Konold ha scritto:

>I really like this. I have been working with SNMP a lot lately.
>
>What about integrating it with Nagios?

It's a good idea, is available from current release of OpenPKG.
Unfortunatelly it's still the 1.2 release when the 2.0b3 is going out
but hope OpenPKG team will update it.

>I think this is a good starting point. Can you please provide patches?

I've not yet done a clean environment for monitoring, first i'm going to
implement it by hand documenting myself all the command/downloaded
package/configuration files i'm going to touch.
Then i will recostruct the exact and ordered process.

I would like to know if there is some specific information about how to
submit patches, also when it's needed to add other packages (someone
from coming from 2.3 and someone from current release of OpenPKG).

Fabio