[Kolab-devel] Cyrus and other process monitoring

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun May 15 13:58:58 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 14. Mai 2005 19:08 schrieb Fabio Pietrosanti:

Hi Fabio,

> i'm thinking that would be an interesting feature of Kolab to support
> nativelly good monitoring capabilities trough snmp.

I really like this. I have been working with SNMP a lot lately.

What about integrating it with Nagios?

> So we would add 3 package, snmp, snmpx, mrtg to support directly good
> monitoring capabilities.

I think this is a good starting point. Can you please provide patches?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany