[Kolab-devel] Certificate

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Sat May 14 15:41:32 CEST 2005

Hello

I spend quite a bot of time answering questions in #kolab on freenode and one
of the most frequently asked quesitons is about the certs.

Where on the server can I find the cert?

WHat is the file called?

How do I put it on the client when using Kontact

How do I put it on the client when using OL

up until now I have always taken the lazy way out with kontact, and just click
"forever" and been done with it, but there must be a way a proper way.

rgds

Matt

--
Matt Douhan