[Kolab-devel] synckolab 0.4.13 - with kolab2 xml support (contact)

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue May 10 10:38:53 CEST 2005

Another observation, this change in calTools.js around line 100 breaks the
parsing of the XML content:

+       if (xml.indexOf(boundary) != -1)
+               xml = xml.substring(0, xml.indexOf(boundary));
+
        // until the boundary = end of xml
-       xml = xml.substring(0, xml.indexOf("--"+boundary));

Mind the removed "--" before the boundary.

Additionally, I'm not able to insert events into the calendar. I get the
event found in the database (with the sync information) although the event
is not in the calendar file. I've commented the return statement around
line 125 in calendar.js to let my events go into the calendar. And I
really wonder how deleting all events from my calender affects the db
cache (or however you call it).
FWIW, my current work pattern is deleting all events in the calendar and
resync (refresh) them from my Kolab 2 account into my calendar. I tend to
avoid updating my Kolab account at least until the parsing has stabilized
and new releases don't break the parsing. ;-)

Regards,
Andreas

PS. I'm currently working on stabilizing the event parsing code. I'll send
patches as soon as I'll have made considerable progress.

--
+++ Neu: Echte DSL-Flatrates von GMX - Surfen ohne Limits +++
Always online ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl