[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 2.0 RC 1 released

José Luis Gordo Romero jgordor at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:42:41 CEST 2005

Hi!

I make a fresh install of rc1 packages on Suse 9.3, the compilation of
source was ok!

When I bootstrap
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b
are receive this errors:

Excellent all required Ports are available!
sh: line 1:  7793 Segmentation fault      /kolab/sbin/slapcat >/dev/null 2>&1
LDAP repository is empty - assuming fresh install
the proces continue but when start ldap the process fail:
prepare LDAP database...
temporarily starting slapd
Waiting for OpenLDAP to start
could not connect ldap server ldap://127.0.0.1:389/ at
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 415.
jgordor:~ #

Is a known bug? posible problem with my installation?

Thanks in advance!