[Kolab-devel] [issue736] Spurious newlines when email runs through mail delivery

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed May 4 14:51:03 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Server beta5:

A user reports that emails that come to the server and get delivered
by the mail delivery option to a different folder,
are sometimes displayed in Outlook 2003 via Toltec 2.0rc2
as having some extra newlines.

So it might be that sieve or our scripts somehow change the line endings here.
I cannot try to reproduce right now, so I am waiting to get my hands on an example.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 4529
nosy: bernhard, bh, joonradley, steffen
priority: minor bug
status: need-eg
title: Spurious newlines when email runs through mail delivery
topic: kkc, server