[Kolab-devel] [issue702] kolabfilter should support multiple recipients

Stephan Buys kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 30 12:51:28 CEST 2005

New submission from Stephan Buys <s.buys at codefusion.co.za>:

At the moment the kolabfilter only supports one recipient at a time. This is
fixed by kolabfilter_destination_recipient_limit = 1
in main.cf.template

Kolabfilter is used for 2 purposes as far as I can tell
1) Enforcing the delegation rules (matching sender envelope and header
addresses)
2) Doing Resource Management functionality

I propose that something like cfMailFilter or smtpprox be used for point (1)
above to enforce the rules. (cfMailFilter available on request from Code
Fusion). Kolabfilter then being added to the end of the message delivery
chain.

This would mean that kolabfilter only be used in at the:
mailbox_transport = kolabfilter

With kolabfilter then forwarding messages to:
lmtp:unix:/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp

messages: 4216
nosy: steffen, stephanb
priority: wish
status: unread
title: kolabfilter should support multiple recipients
topic: server