AW: AW: AW: Server problem on freebsd (Re: AW:[Kolab-devel]KolabDeleteflagindex_param failed)

Sönke Ebert soenke.ebert at freenet.de
Wed Mar 23 22:22:00 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

> How did you configure the global addressbook in OL?

I changed Servername to IP-address. Now everything's fine: I can send and
receive and I can access the LDAP seeing the kolab users by name.
Ok so far, thanks for yours hints.

But there is still another thing that worries me:
I'm still getting error messages every ten minutes (always at eg. 2 o'lock,
then ten past 2 and so on - so it's time related) saying "perl: No worthy
mechs found" on my FreeBSD box. In saslauthd.log it says "user
ldap_search_st() failed: Can't contact LDAP server", then "Retrying
authentication".

What is trying to connect to LDAP?
Any idea?

Thanks again