[Kolab-devel] Kolab user management

Cajus Pollmeier lists at naasa.net
Wed Mar 23 11:47:59 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 23. März 2005 10:19 schrieb Martin Konold:
> Am Montag, 21. März 2005 23:09 schrieb Roland Gruber:
>
> Hi Roland,
>
> > I already have the LDAP schema file. But I need more detailed
> > information about the meanings and syntax of the LDAP attributes.
>
> All information should be in the concept paper and the kolab2.schema file.
>
> Please especially look at the deleteflag stuff and the other comments in
> the schema file.

Hiho,

looking at the kolabDeleteflag, it seems to request a complete delete of the
DN which contains it - if I'm interpreting the perl code correctly.
Technically this is a problem for tools like LAM or GOsa, because they might
want to remove the Kolab aspects of an account, only.

Besides the handling of mailboxes and alias cleanups, are there additional
things you take care of when the delete flag is set?

[...]

Are kolabOrganizationalUnit and kolabNamedObject required for interpretation
somewhere? Or what do you mean by "We use kolabNamedObject in order to put
more structure in the directory tree"?

Greetings,
Cajus