[Kolab-devel] Kolab user management

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Mar 23 10:19:24 CET 2005

Am Montag, 21. März 2005 23:09 schrieb Roland Gruber:

Hi Roland,

> I already have the LDAP schema file. But I need more detailed
> information about the meanings and syntax of the LDAP attributes.

All information should be in the concept paper and the kolab2.schema file.

Please especially look at the deleteflag stuff and the other comments in the
schema file.

> One user also mentioned that there are some scripts involved beside the
> plain LDAP accounts.

No. There are no scripts involved. (also see the other posts)

Please don't hesitate to ask in case you have some further questions.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany