[Kolab-devel] Kolab user management

Roland Gruber post at rolandgruber.de
Mon Mar 21 23:09:11 CET 2005

Hi Kolab developers,

I am one of the authors of LDAP Account Manager (http://lam.sf.net).
Several of our users requested that they want to manage Kolab accounts
with our application.
Before I start to implement a Kolab plugin I want to check how much work
this would be and if it is possible at all. Therefore I am looking for
documentation about the user management for Kolab 2.

I already have the LDAP schema file. But I need more detailed
information about the meanings and syntax of the LDAP attributes.

One user also mentioned that there are some scripts involved beside the
plain LDAP accounts. I could not find documentation about this topic on
the Kolab homepage.

Can you tell me where I can find information about the LDAP attributes
and the script part of Kolab?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,
Roland