[Kolab-devel] Kolab Webclient Update (fix for issues 678 & 699)

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 20:09:55 CET 2005

On Wed 16 March 2005 07:49, Matt Douhan wrote:
> FANTASTIC, I am at 12 hours and still running, sharing works, no
> selfdestruct yet and still going strong.
>
> If this holds it will be the best news in a long long time :)

Wow, this is true. Even if there are some more things to be improved in the
Horde web client to be perfect for Kolab 2, this fix allows the basic usage
of Horde without the risk to destroy the Kolab accounts (AKA as ACL
destruction).

Thank you very much, Stuart (and Matt and Till and everybody who has put
effort into bringing Horde back into the game when a lot of things were
broken in December).

Andreas