[Kolab-devel] kolab.org improvements: Step 3 available on beta

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Tue Mar 15 12:13:54 CET 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 08:14:27PM -0500, Maarten Stolte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some small points;
> - you should make the background white, not all webbrowsers default to
> white backgrounds.

I'm not sure what you mean: the background in all the textboxes _is_
set to white and the light-gray background outside the boxes is
intended.  I can't find any elements, where the browser definde default
background color is used...

> - "This page was updated on: $Date: 2005/03/10 15:44:39 $- " needn't be
> that promintenly placed

I'm not quite sure about this one -- the information is usefull to the
reader and I'm uncertain if its to prominent.  I'll leave it for now
and wait for further comments...

> other then that, a big improvement over the current site.

Thank you, and thanks for your remarks!

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                 Intevation GmbH

wilde at intevation.de                          intevation at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/             http://www.intevation.de/