[Kolab-devel] toltec beta 63 (was: document FB triggering of toltec)

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue Mar 1 20:11:34 CET 2005

On Dienstag 01 März 2005 14:21, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> beta63 can trigger the fb creation now.
> It can be activated in the properties of the mapped .pst.

Can anyone provide some details about changes from beta 58 to beta 63? I'd
given it a try but ran into reproducible crashes when syncing a shared
calendar folder. I went back to beta 58 which worked fine.

Another topic: Are there plans for updated Kolab beta packages? The ones on
the mirrors are from January, which seems to be a bit old if one considers
the issues which were solved in the meantime (based on the information the
issue tracker). I mean I would give newer packages a try - feedback
inclusive.

Regards,
Andreas