[Kolab-devel] Documentation: Split doc2 in kde-client-setup and kde-server-setup?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jun 30 19:22:38 CEST 2005

Just made minor improvements to the documentation:
A copy is back on the webpages (the link was broken!)

On the download servers I added symbolic links to make
the documentation more easily recognisable:

lrwxrwxrwx    1 intevati ftp            13 30. Jun 19:09 kolab2-toltec2-setup-1.33.pdf -> doc3-1.33.pdf
lrwxrwxrwx    1 intevati ftp            13 30. Jun 19:10 kolab2-kde-client-server-setup-1.65.pdf -> doc2-1.65.pdf

I think that kolab2-kde-client-server-setup-1.65.pdf
should be split into

 kolab2-kde-client-setup     and   kolab2-kde-server-setup

there are some outdated parts in the server-setup, too.

Also the cvs location is not the best.
My suggestion is to move to subversion sometimes in the future
and make the change of the directory then.
I could remove the server part from doc2 now and
check in a file called kolab2-kde-client-setup.sxw in the same directory.

Bernhard