[Kolab-devel] Kolab translation mailing list && Complete Translation Istruction

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 28 15:31:09 CEST 2005

Hi Fabio,
Hi Jose,

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 00:04, Jose Figueras Matute wrote:
> El mar, 21-06-2005 a las 17:09 +0200, Fabio Pietrosanti escribió:
> > We are working on the Italian translation of Kolab due to our
> > interest in the whole kolab project and our project for an
> > implementation of it.

very nice!

> > It would be great if a list of the components to be translated will be
> > shared with the community of translators (we assume that other people
> > are interested in developing translations, in languages other than
> > Italian, also).

I also agree that a list is useful.
We could start a wiki page to compile it, as it of course still changes.

> > Finally, don't you think that having an official kolab translations
> > mailing list would be a useful tool for working positively to accomplish
> > the task of having kolab translated in more languages?

My idea is to only create mailinglists if they for sure will have enough traffic.
Currently the infrastructure is running at Intevation, we can create a new list,
if there are enough reasons for it.
Can a few more people jump up that would want that mailinglist?

Best,
Bernhard