[Kolab-devel] perl-kolab modules

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Jun 22 00:20:23 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 23:42, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op dinsdag 21 juni 2005 23:35, schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> >  I think the "prefix" got lost at some locations.
>
> The prefix is not needed anymore.  Well at least it will not be
> determined during runtime, but during buildtime with autoperl.
>
> $ap::config->{sbindir} e.g. is actually $prefix/bin

I did see the patches, sorry for not being responsive. I'm out of town
currently, but I hope to be able to collect those patches and get the
autoperlized perl-kolab that is currently cvs HEAD into the same
workable state as the released version early next week.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se