[Kolab-devel] Kolab translation mailing list && Complete Translation Istruction

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Tue Jun 21 17:09:25 CEST 2005

We are working on the Italian translation of Kolab due to our
interest in the whole kolab project and our project for an
implementation of it.

We noted that the greater efforts are put on the web interface (in the .po file), but
other components of kolab have to be translated for sure.
It would be great if a list of the components to be translated will be
shared with the community of translators (we assume that other people
are interested in developing translations, in languages other than
Italian, also).
I noticed that there was several others components, like amavis notification, to be translated but doesn't have a complete list of it.

Finally, don't you think that having an official kolab translations
mailing list would be a useful tool for working positively to accomplish
the task of having kolab translated in more languages?
Horde project setup a translation mailing list where people, mostly not software developer or system engineer, support the project with translation.
Which steps we have to accomplish in order to set up an official kolab
mailing list for coordinating the translations effort of the community?

Thank for your attention

Fabio Pietrosanti