[Kolab-devel] Re: Problem with imap folders and Horde

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Jun 18 00:19:43 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2005 11:06 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> Only by discussing it, we can find out if things can stay simple
> or not. I do not see the practical reason in this special case.

Did you read the message you are responding to?

"The answer to your point is that it depends on the time scale. In the short
and mid-term we want a simple and stupid [**] implementation but in the long
term we want the solution to appear simple with regards to usabilty.

Now back to the original web admin gui topic. From the users point of view he
is only aware of "her" kolabHomeServer and might not even have https access
to the central master server."

Yours,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany