[Kolab-devel] [issue807] Reminders in main calendar folder confuse events

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jun 16 18:35:57 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Toltec 20 Rc3:

There is a bug with calendars and reminders.
When a user A gave write permission to its calendar to other users.
(E.g. this user is a group.)

Another user writes in an appointment with a reminder into A's folder.
when A syncs, a reminder pops up all the time (even when the event is in the
future). Then the appointment can be seen at the right place, but later is not
displayed anmore, though it is on the server.

In my test setting I wrote the appointment with Kontact,
but the report says, the same problem is there when writing with Toltec.
I am attaching the original email of an appointment on the 1st of July.
A screenshot of the reminder shot today.
The freshly uploaded appointment by Toltec.

assignedto: joonradley
messages: 4938
nosy: bernhard, joonradley
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Reminders in main calendar folder confuse events
topic: toltec