[Kolab-devel] SASL log errors

Sönke Ebert soenke.ebert at freenet.de
Fri Jun 10 10:55:29 CEST 2005

I still have errors in saslauthd.log saying:

Jun 10 10:39:05 server <info> saslauthd[71652]: Retrying authentication

Jun 10 10:40:02 server <debug> saslauthd[71650]: ldap_simple_bind() failed
-1 (Can't contact LDAP server).

Those errors occur every ten minutes. Something tries to contact LDAP.

Maybe it still has something to do with resolved issue 647 cause I mentioned
the errors there already?

Or is it related to Bernhard Reiter’s question about „nobody“ in slapd.conf
from 08.06.05?

However, I don’t have any problems with kolab so far, the server runs fine.

Config:

FreeBSD 5.3 i386

Kolab2 RC3 build from source

Thanks again