[Kolab-devel] [issue793] php aborts on long pfb creations, needs more execution time

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jun 9 20:02:11 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Server 2.0 rc3:
On a slower server, 500 appointments can easily take more than two minutes
for a pfb creation. As we do not run the save_mode of php, I suggest
to use ini_set() to only boost the time of freebusy.py
to be a little bit more robust here.

It is important to stay below the apache limit of 300 seconds
to at least get an error message in apache's error log.

The real solution would be to use a better generator, Martin said something
about a patch that replace pear again. However we cannot rewrite it close to the
2.0 release.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 4868
nosy: bernhard, bh, martin, steffen
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: php aborts on long pfb creations, needs more execution time
topic: server