[Kolab-devel] integrating kolab in debian sarge

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus.pokorra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:53:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have worked for the last weeks (or was it months) on native RPMS for
Kolab and Horde for Fedora 2. At the moment I still have problems with
some Horde stuff.
My approach is to patch kolabconf and kolab_bootstrap, and some of the
templates that are too OpenPKG specific.
See http://www.pokorra.de/coding/rpm.html for my way of converting the
RPM Spec files.
I hope to be able to publish something working on the weekend.
Here is a development snapshot of my Spec files and patches. Beware,
it is not working!
But perhaps it can give some ideas.
http://www.pokorra.de/kolab/kolab-fc2-src-preview.tar.gz

Here is a list of other RPM packages that need to be installed, e.g.
using apt-get:
http://www.pokorra.de/kolab/kolab_fedora_setup.htm

Timotheus