[Kolab-devel] Re: OpenLDAP performance issues

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Jun 6 07:02:42 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, 4. Juni 2005 18:54 schrieb Dieter Kluenter:

Hi Dieter,

> > Sorry, this URL only described  the C-API but not to the syntax of the
> > DB_CONFIG configuration file.
>
> OK, than start from here
> http://www.sleepycat.com/docs/ref/env/intro.html

Hmm, call be stupid but this URL is still only referencing the C-API but not
the DB_CONFIG syntax.

> Where ever possible, try to declare the appropriate subtree as search
> base, i.e. cn=internal,dc=myDomain,dc=tld if applicable.

I agree with this but currently don't see where we could make use of this.

> > Please review my last commit to CVS.
>
> I just run an update :-)

Please comment.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany