[Kolab-devel] Kolab Source Packages

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Jul 22 19:36:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

wanted to ask if it would be possible to make separate kolab source code
packages available for download. I think this would be useful for the
distributions that want to directly integrate Kolab without the openpkg
solution.

I could extract the tar.gz files from the kolab source rpms and provide
these as downloads from my own webspace for the Gentoo users but it
would be nicer to have an "official" download location.

Cheers,

Gunnar