[Kolab-devel] [issue842] invitations sent from Kontact to OL have problems with umlauts

Martin Konold kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 12 23:44:04 CEST 2005

New submission from Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de>:

In case a participant contains an umlaut like

"Bill Winmüller" <bill.winmueller at kolab.org>

Kontact consequently sends the invitation mail with the encoding 8bit or
quoted-printable depending on the setup of kmail.

Unfortunately I observed with a German OL2K3 that OL can only recognize
invitation requests with 7bit encoding.

Bernhard: Till asked me to first let you verify the problem. In case you can
verify it please assign it to Till.

assignedto: bh
messages: 5124
nosy: bh, martin, till1
priority: bug
status: unread
title: invitations sent from Kontact to OL have problems with umlauts
topic: kde client, proko2