[Kolab-devel] Roadmap Planning

Bart Verwilst lists at verwilst.be
Tue Jul 12 11:14:26 CEST 2005

radoeka wrote:
> That is nice to hear.  But... what about the end user.  (S)He now needs
> to login to kolab-webadmin to alter personal information (etc) and for
> vacation email settings.  To make filter (s)he needs to login into yet
> another webinterface.  I assume that the end user feeling will be better
> in case all these things can be accesses via 1 interface/login.

Well, i think a frontend inside kolab for sieve has been planned for
quite a while? I have no idea when it will be ready though.. Looking
forward to this too :)

And the user itself never needs to login to the Kolab web interface,
that's only for admins.. So you can just direct em to the smartsieve
interface, where they can login with their email addy and adjust their
rules..

--
Bart Verwilst
Linux R&D Engineer