[Kolab-devel] Roadmap Planning

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 11 23:12:20 CEST 2005

Op maandag 11 juli 2005 22:41, schreef Martin Konold:
> This is due to limitations in the implementation of the Outlook Plugin.
> Basically the OL Plugin does not understand ical and therefore requires the
> POP3 MAPI Transport Provider to parse invitations etc.

Martin, thanks for the swift reply.

Isn't that for the calendar, notes, tasks, etc folders alone?  Could the other
(regular) email folders be located under the kolab-server?

> I expect that this limitation will go away within a year.

Any idea what the impact (conversion wise) will be for the end user?  Ahumm,
thinking about that myself not much.  The folders could just be dragged from
kolab-server/post-in/... to kolab-server.  That might take some time but,
that's it.  Or would the conversion be done with a server side script?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless