[Kolab-devel] Testing

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Fri Jul 8 09:30:33 CEST 2005

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Hansen <steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se> writes:

> Any suggestions on how we can distinguish distribution lists
> (objectClass=kolabGroupOfNames) and public folders
> (objectClass=kolabSharedFolder) for different domains?
[...]
> cn=myfolder,dc=domain,dc=tld to shared.myfolder at domain.tld. So what do
> we do? Ignore the dc-parts and assume that admins will convert any
> existing kolabSharedFolder objects to have cn=myfolder at domain.tld or do
> you have any better ideas (that don't involve per-domain subtrees) ?

You may want to read
on design and access rules.
Although this FAQ is not related to your question on how to
distinguish forms of public folders, but gives hints on designing
multiple domain trees and the relevant access rules.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung
http://www.dkluenter.de