[Kolab-devel] Testing

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Jul 6 12:55:04 CEST 2005

Hi.

I wonder if anyone here is interested in testing this. Should I make
packages to crash'n'burn test?

Another issue up for discussion is what kind of access exactly the
domain-restricted maintainers should have. So far I have only fledged
out the access controls dealing with account object
creation/deletion/modification based on the value of the primary email
address, but there are more details of course:

1) Should domain-maintainers have any kind of write-access to the global
addressbook (the cn=external,... subtree) ?

2) Should domain-maintainers have any kind of write-access to internal
accounts and hidden distribution lists (the cn=internal,... subtree) ?

3) What should domain-maintainers be allowed to put in the
alias-attribute for an account? Only email addresses from within his
domains?

So, how do we make this domain-maintainer class of maintainers most
useful?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se