[Kolab-devel] Re: martin: doc/www/src about-kolab-clients.html.m4, 1.15, 1.16

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jul 5 14:27:58 CEST 2005

Hi Martin,

my simple sentence was not enough to describe the situation,
thus after getting more information I removed the sentence
as you could see from the commits on friday.

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 14:18, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Freitag, 1. Juli 2005 23:35 schrieb Martin Konold:
> > Am Freitag, 1. Juli 2005 14:41 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

> > > according to Joon, the Toltec Connector hooks into the same functions
> > > that are also used by the Exchange connection.
> > > Joon: Did I understand this correctly?
> >
> > Joon: Please consult here as I think that Bernhard is on the wrong track
> > here.

As far as I can tell I am on the right track, but the situation
cannot be easily explained in a short paragraph.
Furthermore the user cannot derive enough useful information
from the way the "connector" is couple with Outlook.
Especially not if this will be reliable or not.

Bernhard