[Kolab-devel] Re: stuart: doc/www/src webclient.html.m4,1.4,1.5

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Fri Jan 28 09:28:41 CET 2005

On Thursday, 27 January 2005 18:42, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> > OK, the webclient installation guide has been updated. Feedback would be
> >
> > appreciated as to anything I've missed (I'm not too certain about
> > the ACL issue - I think it would best be left on the wiki for
> > the moment).
>
> I've adjusted the wiki page to reflect the updated content of the
> installation guide.
> I'm not sure about hooks.php though. Are the hooks now located somewhere
> else? It would be fine to get a more detailed decription of how it is
> intended to work with current Horde sources from cvs (I'll get a new
> snapshot tomorrow).

The kolab hooks are at the bottom of hooks.php now, uncommented, and
surrounded by an "if (!empty($GLOBALS['conf']['kolab']['enabled'])) {}"
block. So by simply copying the standard hooks.php.dist to hooks.php and
enabling Kolab support in horde, the hook functions are now properly
included.

--
Stuart K Bingë