[Kolab-devel] Re: stuart: doc/www/src webclient.html.m4,1.4,1.5

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Jan 27 17:42:18 CET 2005

> OK, the webclient installation guide has been updated. Feedback would be

> appreciated as to anything I've missed (I'm not too certain about
> the ACL issue - I think it would best be left on the wiki for
> the moment).

I've adjusted the wiki page to reflect the updated content of the
installation guide.
I'm not sure about hooks.php though. Are the hooks now located somewhere
else? It would be fine to get a more detailed decription of how it is
intended to work with current Horde sources from cvs (I'll get a new
snapshot tomorrow).

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot