[Kolab-devel] Webclient error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() ..

Jon Soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Thu Jan 27 06:44:26 CET 2005

Hi Guys,

I followed the instructions on how to install the Webclient on the webpage
as well as on a previous post
(http://www.intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-users/2004-December/001667.html).

I am up to the part where you are meant to go to http://<servername>/horde

But i receive this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/config/prefs.php on line 108

I had a look around, and it appears that the 'get()' method might have been
replaced by 'getParam', however I just checked things out of CVS so i don't
understand how this could be.

On the webclient page at Kolab, it says:

"You now need to install the Horde Framework (this must be run within the
Kolab OpenPKG environment, e.g. by using the opa script):
# cd framework
# /kolab/bin/php install-packages.php"

Can anyone tell me what this means? what is the 'opa' script? how do i use
it to install the packages..?

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Jon
Jonathan Soong
Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science
Information, Communication and Technology Services
www.imvs.org Ph: +61 8 8222 3095