[Kolab-devel] RE : [kronolith] Kronolith & Kolab

a.gungl at gmx.de a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 13:31:58 CET 2005

> Hello
>
> I solve my problem!
> I delete these lines in Kolab.php in function synchroniseShare():
>
>        foreach ($acl as $user => $user_acl) {
>             $result = $imap->deleteACL($folder_name, $user);
>             if (is_a($result, 'PEAR_Error')) {
>                 return $result;
>             }
>         }
> Now I can use Kronolith and Nag with Kolab.
>
> What does it mean?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nicolas

Ah, very good observation. I just started digging deeper into the PHP
code. I will need this functionality in our installation very soon and so
I decided to wait no longer for anyone doing a fix.
However your message has shortened my effort significantly. Thanks.

We should somehow start to collect our knowledge about the current Horde
quirks, so that everyone can benefit from it.

I currently see two main issues which render Horde useless:
a) This ACL stuff (fix above)
b) The _imp_hook_mbox_icons method (don't activate it in IMP in
contradiction to the install instructions)

Regards,
Andreas

--
10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail