[Kolab-devel] Re: wiki.kolab.org

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Jan 11 11:42:06 CET 2005

* Hamish <lists at subvs.co.uk> [20050110 13:10]:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> >On Saturday 08 January 2005 10:52, Martin Konold wrote:
> >>I want http://kodoc.subvs.co.uk/ be reachable under http://wiki.kolab.org/
> >>
> >>Can you please take the necessary steps.
> >
> >I want to move the wiki to another machine anyway,
> >so let us see how it is accepted by people first
> >and take up the more important web issues first.
>
> Berhard, please let me know if you want to change DNS, I will make the
> wiki answer to wiki.kolab.org

I added a DNS entry for wiki.kolab.org.

When you add wiki.kolab.org to your web server, please make sure the
old name will still work, because otherwise some links on kolab.org
will break before someone has the time to fix them.

An HTTP 301 redirect from the old to the new name might be a good
idea, too, if it will preserve the requested path.

Regards,
Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/