[Kolab-devel] DLs overwrite external addresses

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Jan 10 22:19:31 CET 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 15:11, Hamish wrote:
> Hi all
>
> KOLAB2-BETA1
>
> Not sure how to explain this, so please ask for clarification if
> necessary:
>
> We have created a lot of distribution lists (sales, it, support etc)
> in kolab, through the web interface. These seem to be eating outside
> addresses though. For example we have a list called sales, when users
> send a message to sales it is distributed correctly to all in the
> sales DL, fine.

Thanks for pointing this out. The problem is fixed in CVS now. It was a
small postfix configuration problem (ldap distribution lists were
wrongly handled with a virtual_map and not an alias_map as they
should).

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se