[Kolab-devel] Problem with incorrect folder annotation value for "/vendor/kolab/incidences-for"

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Jan 8 11:15:13 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 7. Januar 2005 20:11 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi Andreas,

your observation is very valid and for the success of Kolab proper guidance of
the user/administrator with proper warnings and error messages is essential.

Please make an issue in our bugtracker.

> Stating "video at osp-dd.de not found" in the error case is simply misleading.
> It would be fine to have a hint towards the problem, and as there are three
> possible annotation values for normal accounts, printing the value for each
> of the processed folders would help a lot.
> This is even more important, as it helps to save time because an admin
> would not have to check all folders manually in cyradmin. Actually I see my
> checking this as the possibly values in Kontact are not self explaining (at
> least not for me).
>
> Well, this is no real bug. I just though I better rise this issue to let
> you think about it and decide what to do.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany