[Kolab-devel] Kolab and Syncml

Jonathan Harrington Jonathan.Harrington at investit.com
Wed Jan 5 16:28:08 CET 2005

Hi,
Some time back (over a year ago) I said I was working on a SyncML
solution for Kolab as a college project. Once the summer came I left my
computer (and home country) behind and forgot about it for a while. At
the moment it is writen in Java and uses sync4j (www.sync4j.org). It was
created using kolab pre 1.0 and sync4j 1.0ish and is in need of major
updating. As part of the project I also created java class libraries to
access kolab using Javamail and imap. All is gpl sw and I recently
(hastily) uploaded  the code and report to www.skynet.ie/~jonathan/ if
you want to take a look. Is there any provider on the net offering
access to a kolab server so I might tidy this project up and continue
working on it? At the moment buying a computer to run linux isnt an
option but I guess it might have to be if no other solution presents
itself. (Could you cc me any reply as currently subsribed to digest at
work). Thanks.
Jonathan.
P.s. someone emailed me a few months back about this but I have since
lost their email address and couldn't get back to them. Sorry.