[Kolab-devel] richard: server/kolab-resource-handlers/kolab-resource-handlers/freebusy freebusy.php.in, 1.1, 1.2 pfb.php.in, 1.1, 1.2

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue Dec 20 20:53:23 CET 2005

On Saturday 17 December 2005 12:15, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op zaterdag 17 december 2005 12:05, schreef cvs at intevation.de:
> >  ../Makefile: the rpm could not be build, fixed by copying the
> >   kolabd Makefile and some little adaptions to it
> > * kolab-resource-handlers.spec.in: simplified the %setup tag and
> >   the configure command
>
> Bernhard: can you give packaging of KRH a try (but be sure to have
> the latest and greatest kolabd available, as building KRH depends on
> it).

Thanks again for your work. I can confirm that the stuff from CVS builds
correctly to OpenPKG RPMs. I have not tested if the stuff really works
yet, that's my next topic :)

I've been shuffling things around a bit in the Makefiles and it is now
possible to do "make dist" at the toplevel server dir and get a
complete set of source packages built and dropped in the stage/ dir.
That'll hopefully easy the task of making snapshots. Assigning version
numbers etc. is still manual work though.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se