[Kolab-devel] kolab autoconfiscation milestone (server release-notes.txt)

Richard Bos richard at radoeka.nl
Sat Dec 17 23:09:29 CET 2005

Op vrijdag 16 december 2005 11:40, schreef Martin Konold:
> > Indeed Issue1010.  The solution to get that thing build is added by me as
> > an attachment. https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/file227/Makefile.  If
> > you like I can commit that patch. It can't harm much as the current
> > Makefile does not work at all ;)
>
> Please commit yourself. The reason you provided is indeed convincing ;-)
>
> > Marcus is not almost invisible.  Let's say I'm his voice for the
> > autoconfiscaton stuff.
>
> Lets put it in the cvs and the announcement attribution.
>
> Richard: Sofar the patches have been of high quality and at least as good
> as our own stuff. Please feel encouraged to take the risk to check them in
> yourself.

You said it, I did so...  Please find attached the diff between the perl-kolab
rpm output before and after the commit.  To me all differences are
explainable :)

One thing would be good to get confirmed is this okay:
----
if (!dbmopen(%gyard_ts_db, "/kolab/var/kolab/graveyard-tscache.db", 0666))  (3
times)
----
Or should there be single quotes instead of double ones??

If all seems well, than this is a major milestone as it means that the initial
autoconfiscation of kolab has finished!!  All 4 modules; kolabd,
kolab-webadmin, perl-kolab and KRH have been autoconfiscated.  For this I
would like to thank Marcus Hüwe, as he did an awfull lot of work to get this
accomplished.  To all involved in testing and using, please let us know in
case the found bugs.  We'll try to solve them quickly.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless