[Kolab-devel] server release-notes.txt

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Dec 16 11:40:22 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005 20:45 schrieb Richard Bos:

> Indeed Issue1010.  The solution to get that thing build is added by me as
> an attachment. https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/file227/Makefile.  If
> you like I can commit that patch. It can't harm much as the current
> Makefile does not work at all ;)

Please commit yourself. The reason you provided is indeed convincing ;-)

> Marcus is not almost invisible.  Let's say I'm his voice for the
> autoconfiscaton stuff.

Lets put it in the cvs and the announcement attribution.

Richard: Sofar the patches have been of high quality and at least as good as
our own stuff. Please feel encouraged to take the risk to check them in
yourself.

Regards,
-- martin

--