[Kolab-devel] [issue1022] autoconfiscation patch for perl-kolab

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Dec 10 15:58:00 CET 2005

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

Marcus and me are working on the autoconfiscation patch.
We really like this one to go into the next 2.1 beta (to be released
in week 50).  We're in the last stages of the patch (meaning
checking and fine tuning.  The must be available today or tomorrow.

We have 1 question (that could be answered by a small script), perhaps
somebody can just say how the following construction should be:

The line is currently:
open(SENDMAIL, '|' . $Kolab::config{'prefix'} . $ap::config->{sbindir} .
'/sendmail -oi -t -odq');

After the patch is should be:
open(SENDMAIL, '|' '@sbindir@/sendmail -oi -t -odq');

or
open(SENDMAIL, '| @sbindir@/sendmail -oi -t -odq');

assignedto: mhuewe
messages: 6019
nosy: bernhard, martin, mhuewe, rbos, steffen
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: autoconfiscation patch for perl-kolab
topic: patch, server