[Kolab-devel] [issue1021] autoconfiscation patch for kolab

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Dec 9 23:07:47 CET 2005

New submission from Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

Bernhard here is your issue....

ChangeLog
  * Makefile.am: fixed a typo: templtes should be templates
   - kolabdocdir was not using the dist_conf file.  It is now, and the
     documentation directory can be defined with: pkgdocdir
   - kolabrcdir was not using the dist_conf file.  It is now, and the
     rc directory can be defined with: kolab_rcdir
   - Added ChangeLog, NEWS and AUTHORS to the document files to be
     distributed.
   - Changed the document path to $(pkgdocdir)/kolabd (that is
     ../share/kolab/doc, to .../share/doc/kolabd.  To prevent classes
     with files named the same (e.g. ChangeLog) from other modules.
 * dist-conf/kolab: added pkgdocdir to reflect the change in Makefile.am
   - Added perllib
 * kolab_bootstrap.in: use the '[x]' trick to prevent grep to show
   in the process list...
 * kolabquotawarn.in: removed unnecessary prefix assignment
 * doc/README.amavisd.in: replace @l_prefix@/var by the autotools prefix
   variable @localstatedir@
 * doc/README.webgui.in: replace @l_prefix@/etc by the autotools prefix
   variable @sysconfdir@
 * namespace/libexec/showlog.in: removed commented out prefix
   assignment.  It is really not needed anymore
 * kolab_bootstrap.in: removed redundant kolab_prefix assigment
   replaced $kolab_prefix/bin by @bindir@
 * rc.kolabd.in: @prefix@/lib/openpkg/bash replaced by @BASH@

 > As for checking POSIX compatibility: You can get the POSIX specs online.

Okay show me the address....  I read that for the POSIX standard one has
to pay a vast amount of money....

files: kolabd-051210.patch
messages: 6009
nosy: bernhard, martin, mhuewe, rbos, steffen
status: unread
title: autoconfiscation patch for kolab