[Kolab-devel] Kolab and horde installation problem

Pieter Vanmeerbeek pieter.vanmeerbeek at able.be
Fri Dec 2 14:39:42 CET 2005

Hi,

Just started with testing on kolab and horde config. Got everything running
using the explanation on wiki. However my calendar/contact syncing isn't
working. I get the following error in horde.log:

Could not create object for "DataTree_sql", using fallback "DataTree_null":
DB Error: extension not found [on line 1550 of "/kolab/lib/php/Horde.php"

My horde database in mysql contains a horde_datatree and a
horde_datatree_attributes table as indicated in the
Administration>Setup>Horde>DataTree System menu.

Mail is working, only calendar and contact syncing isn't. Can anyone explain
me what this means?

Kind regards,
Pieter
Able

PS: using kolab 2.0.1 and horde from cvs as indicated on wiki

--
NEW: aXs GUARD hands-on Trainings v.7.0
more info at http://www.axsguard.com/indextraining.htm

aXs GUARD has completed security and anti-virus checks on this e-mail
(http://www.axsguard.com)