[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 2.1 snapshot release 20051201

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 1 20:41:01 CET 2005

Op donderdag 01 december 2005 18:42, schreef Bernhard Herzog:
> I've just uploaded a new snapshot release of the Kolab Server 2.1 branch.
> You'll find it in the server/development-2.1 directory.
> The mirrors should have the files shortly.
>
> The release notes are attached.

would it be possible to save the release notes in the kolabd/NEWS file.
That's actually why it exists when using the autotools buildenvironment.
The release notes could be added with each release, making it easy
for people that to read the history of the project....

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless