[Kolab-devel] Horde webclient folders

Davison Long davlist2 at nextgentech.net
Fri Aug 19 19:06:38 CEST 2005

The problem is that when I log in to Horde with a Kolab user I don't have
the sent-mail or Drafts folder.

If I try to send mail then it gives the following error:
The folder "sent-mail" was not created. This is what the server said:
Permission denied
Message sent successfully, but not saved to sent-mail

If I try to save a draft I get the same error:
The folder "drafts" was not created. This is what the server said:
Permission denied
There was an error saving this message as a draft.

I even tried going in and creating the folders myself, and it would let me
create subfolders of the INBOX, but IMP would not recognize the folders I
created when it tried to save sent mail or drafts.  The same errors as above
would show up.

Thanks,
Davison